Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Company C

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nofuture23's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if anybody needed or wanted this song?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd really like to have it. I've never heard it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Old one or new one?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, That would be great. I only have the vinyl version.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Count me in too. I have tried to hear it before online with no luck. Thanks!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have it in mp3 format, anyone want it, shoot me an email, [email protected]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nofuture23's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. I uploaded, here's the link. Just follow the instructions, and enjoy.

    http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=A8...AD1FAA4CE84851

    I'm not sure what version this is since its the only one I've heard. I came in a live Mike Ness double cd bootleg I bought a few years back.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Nofuture23's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For those of you who didn't get it, I'll upload it again and send you the link. I checked the link out and it looks like it has exceded its maximum number of downloads.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Much Thanks, Python

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Holland75's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2004
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't forget Nofuture. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •